Pages

gift catalog

Saturday, December 15, 2012

As we’re gearing up for all that gift buying, I just wanted to give a little shout out to my dear friends in Honduras. If you remember, I spent last year working there at a kid’s home. Give Hope 2 Kids has put out a gift catalog as a way to get the word out about what their upcoming needs are.


This is an awesome way to spend some of that dough that’s burning a hole in your pocket or give a gift in honor of a friend or family member. 

Supporting this ministry has been an honor for me because I know that those kids are in a safe and loving environment where they find family and better opportunities to grow into successful and fulfilled adults. It gets me so excited!! Take a look through the catalog and see what you think!

Check it out here

Read more about Give Hope 2 Kids ministry here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appreciate every single one.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground