Pages

weekend with mamacita

Monday, October 15, 2012

Over the weekend my mother flew up to visit on a trip that would take about five hours to drive. I love her. And since I've suddenly become a terrible blogger and stopped documenting almost everything...I've got just a few pictures to share with you.

This weekend was Mama's first trip to Mall of America and, well, I think she liked it. We got our nails did and managed to snag a few slices of the best pizza in the world on Saturday night. Sunday we hung out downtown and enjoyed the noteworthy beautiful fall weather. Not to be confused with this windy cold crap we got goin' on.




The theater has a large room up on the top floor where you can look over the whole city. The only thing is that the glass is yellow and makes you feel crazy for a little bit.


This place is the old mill factory, now a museum. And from what I hear a pretty popular wedding venue. 




I just can't get enough of this city and I'm so glad Mama was able to come up and experience it with me!

What did you do this weekend??

2 comments:

  1. yay for mammacita's! My mum was down this weekend and it was great :) You live in such a BEAUTIFUL city! I need to experience this part of the world

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog today via the BBN, and I'm loving it so far! Looking forward to reading more, and getting to know you a little bit better! :)
    --Halie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appreciate every single one.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground