Pages

engagement snaps

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Last week JT and I got our engagement pictures done by the ever so talented Jonny Edwin. He comes highly recommended by us and I'm sure all the other couples up on his website. 

I was having senior picture flashbacks trying to choose what to wear and clouding up the bathroom with hairspray. Actually, that didn't happen for my senior pictures because I hadn't cut my hair in oh, say, 5 years or so.  That's a story for another day. 
Anyway, without boring you any longer...


The last two are some of our favorites, just because I don't think we'll ever change our minds about our football loyalties. Our teams play each other the first game of the season two weeks after our wedding and we may just be watching the game in separate houses. We'll see.

Can you believe I get to marry this man? I will be such a proud woman getting to stand with him in front of all these people we love and promise my life to him in just a few short months. For now, we are doing our best to soak up this summer and time of transition, getting to spend some extra time with friends and enjoy the wedding planning that is supposed to be stressful but is totally not.

3 comments:

  1. What great engagement photos - really beautiful and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, love them ... and especially the wrinkle face, laughing one of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute, love them ... and especially the wrinkle face, laughing one of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appreciate every single one.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground