Pages

the brightest miracles on the block

Friday, May 31, 2013

Since the sudden arrival of summer (no one is complaining over here), the roommates and I have conjured up a little appreciation for some green in the house. We recently stocked up on plants of all sorts and terra cotta pots to brighten things up a bit. And let me tell ya, those shiny new leaves that unravel out from a stem really set off some sort of happy hormone in me because I. Am. Obsessed. Plants are just the coolest, brightest miracles on this block and boy are we loving the new look around here.


I think now would be the appropriate time to admit I've got a thing about mini plant life. Just look at those guys up there! And the small cacti...well, I don't have words. The artwork in the background is from the incredible Jessi over at Naptime Diaries. (In case you didn't know, you are one inspirational lady!)

What are you growing this summer? Any tips on not killing plants? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appreciate every single one.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground