Pages

Taking the Small Business Plunge | Day 13

Monday, October 13, 2014


Happy Monday! This post is part of a 31 days series on the beginners guide to starting your own business. You can read the rest here.

Today I wanted to share my really simple accounting method for keeping track of income. It’s important to keep up with this as sales or projects come in so you’re able to file your quarterly taxes on time.


(The bank charge column is for the money that Paypal or Etsy takes for each sale.)


This is what I share with my accountant each quarter after it's updated and from there you can file taxes. It's also super helpful to have a running list of all your business in one place for quick reference. I'd love to hear your methods or if you have any questions about this one!

And please remember, I am not a licensed professional in any accounting, legal or financial fields. This is just information from personal experience that I thought might help others who are trying to start their own business. Please consult an accountant or financial advisor when you are ready to take the plunge : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appreciate every single one.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground