Pages

wedding weekend & unofficial college reunion

Monday, August 6, 2012

This weekend...

these people got married -- college roomie and friend. Aren't they a handsome couple?!
what a beautiful wedding. They had some of the Eau Claire alumni sing as a choir during the ceremony {who just happen to be their friends}...what a talented group of people. I was so honored to be a part of their day.

These lovelies stayed the weekend to join in on the fun...

This happened before all the festivities began...

This man came to be my handsome counterpart...

This unofficial college roommate reunion happened...


And then on Sunday morning after being able to go to "American church" for the first time in a long time, we got frozen custard. Because that's just what needed to happen.


Hope you all had a lovely weekend as well!
xo

6 comments:

  1. hey sweetie
    I just found your blog and I love it!
    Check my blog if you want and maybe you could take part to my blog contest about blog headers if you want!you look so creative that I think that you should take part:)
    http://xouxounitsa.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun!!! What a wonderful time to be reunited with your college friends!! Great pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to be in that pool, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool church! :)

    Natasha
    http://picablocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Erin! Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for an award!!! http://arielonawhim.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appreciate every single one.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground