Pages

my bird and her cards

Monday, July 30, 2012

Stopping in tonight to give you a little scoop on a brand new Etsy shop I'm in love with. Shannon, the one guilty of making these adorable cards, happens to be one of my very best friends. She started making these just for fun {just like anything worth doing does} and found that there was a bit of a market for them.

All of the animals are hand-stitched along with the original {and kitchy, as she likes to call them} tag lines. The first card shown in the lineup I've got goin' here is one I've already ordered for a wedding I'm going to this weekend. Isn't it adorable?! {She also makes them with penguins :) }

Anyway, I loved these cards so much and was so excited about what she was doing that I decided to share it with all you lovely blogger world people.

And They Lived Happily Ever After - greeting card

I Whaley Like You - greeting card

Hurray It's Your Birthday - bunny card

Respect the Stache - greeting card

These are just a few of the gems she's got up in her shop. Shannon is a very talented writer as well...and if you don't believe me, check out her blog on travel, life and other thoughts. Okay, go make friends now!

xo


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appreciate every single one.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground